Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall and Winter Skin Saver! E.L.F. Daily Moisture Stick

 I recently purchased this Daily Moisture Stick from E.L.F. I didn't have super high hopes but I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised.

I used to use a similar product from mark., but that was discontinued a few years abck and I have been looking for something similar to replace that. And I found it!

 This is just a great little item to have on hand at your desk, in your purse, in the bathroom or wherever. I have been using this on dry patches by my mouth and nose this last week and it has really made a difference. Winter is coming in Minnesota and that means dry skin is coming too.
But this bad boy is going to knock dry winter skin on its a$$. This is only $6 at Target and is totally worth it. Like I said I just apply with my finger tips to dry spots on my face and let it soak in. The texture is balm like, it feels cooling to the skin but not tingly and it does not have a smell. It does say on the packaging that it is "Enriched with antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients Grape, Cocoa, Shea, Avocado, Macadamia, Aloe and Chamonile." How much of each of those things, I don't know. But I that it was interesting. And it makes me feel better about using it.

Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera just didn't want to focus. Not sure what the deal is there.

Tell me in the comments if you have used this product and if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment