Saturday, February 25, 2012

Night Iris Launch

Hello Beauties!!!

I hope you are all well :-)

Since it's been some time since my last post, I am playing catch-up. Today's post is going to be all about the new items from Mag 3. This includes the launch of mark.'s newest fragrance: Night Iris. I absolutely LOVE spring and i am totally pumped for this mag!

Fresh, feminine and flirty!

Here we go:


See and Be Scene Dress: I've had this dress for about a month now, but I just wore it for the first time last weekend (and I just washed it, hence the laundry room photo). I love how flattering this dress is! There's draping across the top and across your stomach area - and let's be real, who couldn't use a little camo in that area ;-) I love the water color design on the dress, and can I just say that I freakin love that it's purple!! Such a great color for spring and a refreshing way to spice up your wardrobe. I wore this with black tights and booties and a lilac cardi to work. So cute!

Decked out Necklace (turquoise, and fuchsia) AND Show Off Ring (lime green and fuchsia and turquoise and dusty rose): Adorable!!! I wore the fuchsia ring and necklace with the dress above and its so cute! I love the bold statement pieces and the fresh colors! Such a relief from dark and deep jewel tones (which I also love) and the grays and blacks of winter. I can see rocking these all the way through summer!



Lovin and Leafin Earrings and the Don't Leaf Me This Way necklace. Um, okay these are so chic and cool I can't even stand it! For real. Both the earrings and necklace are made from REAL LEAVES!!! Yes you read that right, those are real leaves on that chain. There's a whole process where the leaves are dried out and dipped in bronze, then in silver. So guess what?!? Each piece is unique, no two are a like! See?? I told you, super cool right?? And they are super affordable too! Earrings are $20 and the necklace is $22.



This picture is not the best. Maybe too much coffee, or too much excitement...not sure. (You can see a waaaay bettter one here). The Triple Threat Earring set (hehe that rhymes!). I adore these! I love the simplicity of a stud earring (good lord I am cracking myself up today - a stud, ha!). You get all three of these in the set, the turquoise earrings are my fave, they remind of a pair I had when I was little but they are now grown up-appropriate). I also adore the wishbones, and the pyramid domes. Very chic!



Alright, Lord help me. Deep breath! Rebecca Minkoff (a.k.a. my favorite designer of ALL TIME, second only to Chanel) has teamed up with mark. to design this amazingly, fabulous, out of this world, chic and stylish bag. The strap is adjustable and the style is meant to be cross body, or you can tuck the strap inside and use it as a clutch (which I love!). The flap has a magnetic snap closure, and there is a zippered pocket at the back, two slip pockets at the front and an ADORABLE little business card pocket that says Rebecca Minkoff <3 mark. OMG, sigh! One of her bags in this similar style will set you back in excess of $200. This magnificent creation is a STEAL; it's only a mere $60. That's right for just $60 you can own a Rebecca Minkoff creation. I have goosebumps right now. Ahhh....


Another fave bag of mine is the Bohemian Style Bag. It's so adorable and comfy. It holds a ton and has a cinching drawstring style closure. A great work bag and a great weekend casual style. I also love the silvertone hardware, and the vintagey worn in look of this bag.


 The Violet Femme Nailed It Duo. I am obsessed!! The darker purple shade is a gorgeous royal purple color and is so great on toes and hands! The lilac shade is a great neutral twist for your hands, and I have to say on me I am not a fan of this shade on my toes. If I were tan or had a darker skin tone this would be devine, but I am too pale to make it work on my feet. I also love wearing them together. I painted all of my fingers purple except my ring fingers, and on those two fingers I did the lilac color. SO cute!

And here it is!!! The new fragrance from mark.!! Night Iris (P.S. it's limited edition - so get it while you can). I can't describe this properly so I am borrowing the description from the mark. website: "Its dark, mysterious beauty draws you in. Its scent surprises, lighter than you’d ever expect. This is Night Iris as it’s never been before, artfully blended with hints of water lily, exotic berries and purple freesia to add to its feminine allure. 1.7 fl. oz." I have tons of samples so if you would like one let me know :-) 


So there you go lovelies!! Which one of these item(s) are you most stoked for?? 


If you'd like to be a mark. hostess you could earn $80 in free product!! (That's the RM bag and then some!), if you're interested all I need from you is:
- 4 of your besties
- a location
- snacks and drinks
That's it! I bring the rest, including goodie bags, and product, as well as samples and hostess gifts for you! 


Interested? Email me at mtrost81@gmail.com to get more info and see available dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment