Monday, May 7, 2012

Zoya Nail Polish - My Collection

Hello Lovelies!!

Long time no see, huh? 

Sorry, lo siento! I've been busy and my blog was neglected. Many apologies!

I've also been trying to create a YouTube channel so I can do both blogs and videos. Some things are just better said and some are better written, ya know? 

So today's post is all about Zoya. Have you heard of them yet? If not, you will! They are taking over the beauty and fashion world as we speak, haha! They are an awesome vegan friendly line of nail polishes and other manicure and beauty goodies. And they are especially created for natural nails! See their website.

I had seen several of their ads in magazines and online so I finally decided to break down and try them at the beginning of the year and holy cow am I glad I did! 

They run a LOT of promos on their Facebooks and Twitter pages (check them out here and on Twitter @Zoya_NailPolish). They offer BOGO, free shipping, and other things FREE, which is always awesome! 

I did a video about my collection and some of my fave colors (which you can see here) and as I was doing the video I thought it might be a good blog post too so you can see swatches of the colors. 


LC and Sooki


Ginessa and Trixie


Bevin and Kristen


Shelby and Rory


Mimi, Cynthia and Jem


Audrina and Maisie

                  Swatches:





Some of the swatches are hard to see because of the light, and will look different in person and on nails versus paper :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment