Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Faves 2012

Happy Saturday Lovelies!!! It's the last day of March ~ I hope it was a good month for you! Lots of exciting things going on here :-) 

I will be writing a totally separate blog post on this particular event but, I need to share before I explode: I'M A MARK MENTOR!!!!!! Holy Cow, right?!?!?! I have worked so hard for this, and it has been my focus and goal since starting mark. in 2010! I can't believe it happened and it's here!! 

Okay whew! Like I said I will write a totally separate post about that later ;-)

Now it's time for Mel's March Faves! In no particular order here they are:



My (awesome) Kindle Fire!!! I bought this for both Tony and I to share, but I certainly use it more. It's so cool! You can surf the internet, check Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and download tons of cool apps! It's very similar to the iPad but MUCH cheaper and I love that as an Amazon Prime Member I get tons of books, movies and TV for FREE!!! Woot Woot! And its small and lightweight enough that I can put it in my bag and it doesn't weigh down the whole thing.


(l to r: Trixie, Sookie, LC, Bevin, Kristen, Maisie, Audrina, Mimi, Jem and Cynthia)

Zoya Nail Polish. I tried it for the first time at the beginning of the year when they had a promo running where you could get two bottles of nail polish for free, just pay shipping ($6). I wasn't overly impressed with it, I really like the colors, and I was sent 3 bottles of polish (the two I chose and another one - not sure why). But I've used it a few times now and I love that they are constantly running promos on their site. If you've never checked out Zoya go see their website.


Borrowed from the Boys Watch and Layered Up Bracelets. I have worn these non stop since I got them at the beginning of the month. I just love the layered look, and this watch reminds me so much of the MK one, but the mark. one is $200 CHEAPER! You can check these items out here.

And lastly, I am OBSESSED with anything mint green! This wristlet is from Target and that is a bottle of Sally Hansen nail polish. Maybe it's spring, maybe I'm weird, who knows! But I am addicted to this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment