Friday, July 13, 2012

FOUND!! Cute clothes and cheap groceries...at...Walmart!


 Look at all those groceries!!!! Seriously, look at them!! I got at least two weeks worth of groceries for less than $100!!! This may not be as exciting to you all, but to me this is like...unbelievable...magic, even! I normally spend far more than that just to get a week's worth of groceries for two people.

I have to confess I am not a huge fan of Walmart, I don't like some of their business practices, and between the other people shopping there and the generally unfriendly cashiers, I really only go there if I have to. But, I was curious after seeing some of their more recent commercials about saving on groceries and I am all about saving money right now! I am still blown away!


One of the most exciting things I found was this! Macadamia Cookie coffee?!?! Seriously! I have never seen this at Target, and I am so excited to try it! Yummy!



Probably the most surprising things I found at Walmart were the cute clothes! OMG what?!? For real, there are cute (and cheap!) clothes AT WALMART!! Who knew! I got a maxi dress, shorts and a cute summer top! I am so excited I can't even believe it!


Here's a little sideways pic of me wearing some of my finds! I still am floored by this....

Also, grocery shopping at Walmart today was actually kinda fun, and I normally hate shopping for food. I am definitely converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment