Friday, December 27, 2013

Skin Care Series: Eye Cream

The second post in my skin care series.


And now moving on to eye cream, I am now using two. In my first post my routine only shows one eye cream, and now it's after Christmas and I am using two. Because that's how I roll. And my mom bought me a new eye cream, and I added it into my routine. So there.

The first one I use is the Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream. About 8 or so years ago I used to be a Mary Kay rep and I used this all the time. Then I hated it and quit and eventually stopped using the products. But I there are a few products they make that I love and this is one of them. It targets lines, wrinkles and darkness and it is amaze-balls.

The other eye cream that I have used for about a year now is the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream. This really targets darkness under the eyes and I am telling you it really works! Don't get it in your eye or it will burn, but under your eyes its fantastic.

Both of these eye creams are very moisturizing, and work great under makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment