Monday, December 30, 2013

Skin Care Series: Treatments


Okay so in my original post in this series, I forgot a couple of products. My bad. But I've added them in and posted pictures here :-)





So. Okay, let's get started. This post is the third in my skin care series.

As you can see in the picture above I use several additional products to treat specific things for my skin. This is a longer post, but these treatments and serums are really the meat and potatoes of skin care, so grab some coffee/tea and settle in.

So in the order I would put these on my face I use the Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum (it's the small pump bottle with the white top in the above picture). I use this on two acne scars on my cheek. I had two zits a year ago on my cheek and because I am so fair skinned the scars are like little beacons of light drawing all of your attention to my cheek (at least that's how I think they look). And so I got this small bottle as a deluxe sample from Sephora and have been using it to fade those spots. It seems to be working, but not fast enough for me.

If I have a zit I use one the two products next to the Murad bottle. The little dropper bottle is something I got from a spa and I have no clue what it is but when I put it on zits they go away and then I'm happy. I also use this mark. get treatment zit cream for the little pus bastards that sometimes show up on my face. Unfortunately this product is discontinued, but it really does work.

I also use the Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask once every couple of weeks to restore moisture in my face. I love using this because a) it smells like pumpkin which is delish, and b) it looks like someone smeared baby food all over my face and the look on my boyfriend's face when he sees me wearing it is priceless. It also seems to work and makes my skin pretty. I got this is an ipsy bag a few months back.

And finally I use the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator a few times a week to get rid of all the dead skin on my lips. It smells like vanilla and is a little moisturizing so it doesn't totally dry out my lips. And it's $3.



No comments:

Post a Comment