Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 11 NEW Products of 2011

Alright gorgeous beauties!! I have been working long and hard on this list, trying to narrow it down to my very most top fave products of 2011. It wasn't easy, there were a LOT of amazing new products this year!!

This list is (kinda) in order of my very most fabulous fave-fave-fave item to my still pretty much mostly fabulous fave-fave-fave item, haha!

Okay so here we go:

1. Get a Handle On It Bag (Mag 9)

This bag was MADE for me. I know it. If someone sat down and said, "What kind of bag would make up a Melissa bag?" this would be it! It has handles, AND a strap. It has 3 outside pockets for "stuff" and the inside is ginormous! It's floppy and not too structured, and the leather is soooo incredibly soft it's like I've had this bag my whole life. And the details! OMG the details! I love the studs on the side, and the detachable charm thing-y. I have used a couple of other purses since this came out in August - BUT I always go back to this one. It was love at first sight!

2. Glammed Up Ring (Mag 9)

Okay, take a second and look at this ring. Really. LOOK. AT. IT. It is almost as long as my finger, it shines like the freakin top of the Chrysler building for pete sakes! Also - in an emergency I can imagine that this ring would literally knock someone's lights out. I can wear this to work or with jeans or with my pajamas if I really wanted to! It looks like it costs millions! I even wore this to a couple of weddings this summer, *sigh*.

3. High Steppin' Boots (Mag 9 - are you noticing a pattern? - my checkbook is still sore from this mag!)

I feel like I really don't have much to say here. Look at these boots, they are HOT! Comfy, stylish, and HOT. 'Nuff said.

4. Scene Stealer Necklace (also Mag 9)

Again, look at this! I wear this to work at least three times a week. And on the weekends! It's not as heavy as you would think and it looks so delicious with so many different things - really!

5. Totally Suitable Blazer (Mag 9 - last one!)

Again I love the versatility of this piece! I can wear it to work, school or the grocery store and I will always look pulled together! I actually wore this to my job interview for the amazing job I have now!

6. Divinely Draped Top (Mag 5)

I love this with the Totally Suitable Blazer! I love it with no jacket, it's so figure flattering and soft. I wore this in NYC for the sales meeting with the In the Trenches Jacket too! Every person I see this on makes it look like this top was made especially for them!

7. It's A Long Story Dress


This dress sold over 1 million pieces this year! First time that's happened with a mark. item. Its so long and comfy I just love the comfort factor. This is also something that could be dressed up or down and not to give away too much but there is a sister dress coming in 2012...*wink *wink.....

8. In the Trenches Jacket (Mag 2)


I love this jacket! It's so great with jeans, over a sun dress or with a tank underneath! I love the combo of the rough military style over something feminine. Though it's not the warmest jacket of all time, it's definitely seen a lot of use this year!

9. Lash All You Want (Mag 8 - I bet you were wondering where the make-up was, huh?)

If you are still looking for that perfect mascara - stop now, and buy this. It is lengthening and thickening and long wearing and it doesn't clump. Plus the bristles on the tip of the brush make it super duper easy to get the bottom lashes and the inner and outer corners of you eyes. I have used nothing else since we were given this in May at the NYC sales meeting.

10. Get Treatment (Mag 6)
This overnight treatment is a miracle. Yup. It is. You put it on your zit, let it harden and when you wake up your zit will be gone, or at least about half the size it was the night before. I don't know exactly how it works, but it works. And that's good enough for me.

11. Get Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream (Mag 8)



If you are not using an eye cream, have fun with those crow's feet and lines. For real. This eye cream has SPF for that ever so sensitive eye area, it's moisturizing and it will help get rid of lines and dark spots. Something else I can't be without.

**Honorable Mention**

Conceal For Real (Mag 8)

This concealer is a must have for your makeup bag. It covers whatever you want to hide and covers it for at least 12 hours. I use this on zits, redness and sometimes under my eyes. The applicator is great, although I always use a concealer brush to blend. And the consistency is not to greasy and not too dry.

Whew! That was hard! There are so many great products from mark. - and don't you think the awesomeness stops on December 31st either! I am peeing in my pants about a collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff and a new maxi dress, and scents...oops! I've said too much ;-)


Check it all out now at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 


Want to get the goods for way cheaper? Become a rep! It's $20 to sign up, no inventory, no quotas or minimums, no crazy pantyhose and pink cars (hehe) we mark. girls really know how to party and be savvy business gals too! 


Don't believe me? Take the first step and host a mark. party today! Email me to find out the available dates and times - mtrost81@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment