Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twelve Days of mark. Day 3

Hello Lovelies!! It's Day of the Twelve Days of mark.

I need a moment to confess something - I haven't started shopping yet. Nope not one thing even. I DID bake cookies and send out cards and decorate the house and tree. But then it stopped. Soooo I am hoping to generate a little motivation for myself this morning too! I hope you are all in better shape than me :-)

Okay so here's Day 3's item:

That's So Clutch Deal $38  (a $61.50 value)

Us lucky mark. Reps got this deal a month or so ago and I have to tell you this is definitely going to be in my top 11 Products of 2011 post in a couple weeks. First of all if you haven't already tried Lash All You Want - get your sweet cheeks off the couch and order this, stat! It is hands down one of the top 5 mascaras of all time (according to me anyway)!!! It makes your lashes full and thick and long and dark and amazing and a lot of other really great stuff. It comes in a couple different color choices but I recommend black.

Next it comes with a Juice Gem in Snow Peach. I love Juice Gems I swear to you that I have one in almost every color. While I will be honest and tell you that Peach isn't my favorite flavor of anything I know a lot of people love it. Juice Gems are very sheer and moisturizing, they look great day or night and I truly think this particular color is flattering on every skin tone and would be age appropriate for the Tween in your life too!

On the Dot in Neutral. Some of you may remember that we have an On the Dot Color compact too. I really liked the old one - but I am pretty boring with eye color I tend to stick to browns (plus I have blue eyes so browns are great to accentuate that). And I.FREAKIN. LOVE. THIS. I have used it EVERYDAY for the last month and I can't tell you enough about it! It has 9 different neutral shades and you can create everything from an everyday office look to a smoky sexy mama look for nighttime! The colors are very pigmented and long lasting (add a little primer - like mark.'s Please Hold - for even longer lasting effects!)

And last but not least, the Clutch. First let me tell you - the inside is leopard print!! My FAVE! It has slots for cards and a picture slot for and ID and in the middle a zippered compartment for money. It's meant to be a wallet and I truly have been using mine for about 3 weeks now. It's so great! I can get my phone, gloss and wallet related essentials in here. I just transfer it between my work tote and school bag and my purse! Super cute. I actually used it as my purse for awhile because I got tired of carrying around my big bag. You will love this I promise.

Gift Tip: You could easily split this up into 3 stocking stuffers and 1 present. Or you could give the whole set to your BFF, sister in law, sister, mother, aunt, even grandma! Or don't forget that other hard working person in your life: YOU!

Whoever you choose to gift this to, you can rest assured that it will be a hit!

Shop now at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 

No comments:

Post a Comment