Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Twelve Days of mark. Days 1 & 2

Hello beauty world!! So in case you were wondering I did NOT fall off the face of the earth! Nope, but I am one day away from completing my Bachelor's Degree, woo hoo! So I've been a little busy and this blog has been neglected as a result.

I apologize :-)

BUT to make up for it, I have not one, but TWO gift ideas for you today!


1. Sassy mark. Fragrance set $28
This is my first love of mark. fragrances. It smells soft and feminine and is one of those fragrances that you want to nuzzle in and smell more of. And the purse. Good Lord the purse. It's tiny - but FABULOUS!!!! You can get all your essentials for a night out (or a last minute shopping dash) in here. The strap is meant to be worn long across your body, but you can shorten it and make it a shoulder bag too!
Gift Tip: to really maximize your gift giving dollars split this into two gifts!

2. Fair Trade Clean Up Time Conditioning Bath Soaps $12 (set of 3)
So are you going to a holiday party or two this season? Did you remember to get something for the hostess? Well here's your solution: Give your hostess a little bath soap with some wine or cookies and you will be the best guest EVER!
Gift Tip: This is a set of three so you spend $12 and you have 3 separate hostess gifts.
Bonus tip: I put these out in my bathroom when we have guests in case they forgot their own soap ;-)

And one more little bonus:

When you spend $30 you can buy one of these 3 items for only $10!!!! OMG right! You can get an extra gift or a treat for yourself! My pick: the Something Wild Purse (it's adorable and at $10 you're saving 68%!)

Shop now at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 

No comments:

Post a Comment