Friday, July 25, 2014

The Weekly Random



Hello Lovely Readers! And Happy Friday =)

I had a pretty brilliantly awesome idea (or at least I think it is) to do a new weekly series here on my blog called, "The Weekly Random". As the title suggests this will be a weekly post (or maybe every other week, it's random) about all sorts of random stuff. Topics that really don't justify their own post, or maybe one long post about some topic, or maybe a bullet point list of random stuff. That's what appeals to me so much is that it's random. What do you think? Do you like it? Maybe? We'll see.

So to kick things off I have a random list of stuff from my week that I thought would be interesting and fun to share. Another fun thing about this series is that it will help us to get to know each other a little more. Maybe we have similar interests or weirdness that we didn't even know.


  • One of my guilty pleasures is watching old re-runs of sitcoms from the 70's-80's ish. And my most recent obsession is Welcome Back Kotter. Yes. It's so awesome. 30 minutes of good old fashioned TV goodness. 
  • I have run out of my favorite nail polish remover by Zoya. Not to worry, my mom and I are placing an order today. Whew.
  • I've been on an apple kick lately (and by lately I mean for about 6 months). Red Delicious Apples. Try one.
  • My little brother is amazing. He is a musician and you should check him out on Sound Cloud and Facebook.
  • Our baby chicks have started to lay eggs now, only two of them so far, but we will be up to our eyeballs in eggs in no time. Have a great egg recipe? Share it with me.
  • I hate dusting. It seems like the biggest waste of time. I spend an hour dusting everything and then when I look around to admire my awesome cleaning work I can't tell a difference. 
  • I've worked out 4 times already this week. Go me. 
  • I'm on Bloglovin - check out the button on the upper right side of this page. Go there. Follow me there. It will be awesome.


So there you go. Random enough for ya? I think this will be a fun series and I hope you are as excited about as I am!

Tell me something random about your week in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. I went on a work boat cruise and gave myself a nice sunburn... just waiting for it to tan up!

    ReplyDelete