Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday Make - Up Routine

Weekends are my dual personality make-up time, ha! I either wear none, some or a ton. It depends on where we are going.. 

Sundays are usually errand day around here and I have a few basic things I use to look a little more pulled together but not totally done up. 

1. Get A Tint = Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. I LOVE this stuff! I have blogged about it before - but it's really great for a tinted moisturizer. It's not greasy and it gives pretty decent coverage yet lightweight at the same time. 

2. Glowdacious in Prettied Up. I love that this bronzer/highlighter comes in 3 shades to compliment all skin tones. I am so pale and pasty that most bronzers make me look "dirty" so it's great that this one gives you options. It's great for an all over splash of color.

3. Lash All You Want in Black. Amazing Amazing Amazing. Length, Volume, no clumps. Love.

4. Gloss Gorgeous in Bare. My fave lip product from mark. It's a gloss and stain in one. I love the shade bare because it's the same color as my lips only better and it stays forever. It does have a minty flavor but it's not over powering. 

So those are my go to products for lazy make up days. I feel like they make me look like a more pulled together version of my natural self :-) 

You can find all of these amazing items at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 

Want to try these products?? Host a mark party! They are fun and fab ways to try new products and fashion with all your best gals! Email me at mtrost81@gmail.com to schedule yours today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment