Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneak Peak Saturday

Happy Saturday Beauties!

I know it's been awhile ~ I am working on getting myself on a schedule ;-)

So to make up for that and because its Saturday here's a little sneak peek of what's coming your way next week from mark.

1. I'm Hooked Bracelet (hematite or brass)

Reason #1 why I LOVE these: they come in TWO sizes!!!! Yes, so that they will fit a better range of wrists, woo hoo! I have the small size and still had to pinch it a little to get it to fit right, but it's still way better than the general one size fits all route. These are great to mix metals - gone are the days of only silver or only gold. You can wear these together and trust me you are going to want to layer these!

2. Chain Reaction Earrings (hematite or brass)

These.are.awesome. For seriously. They are a funky twist on classic studs and they go with EVERYTHING. From jeans and a hoodie to out on the town, these will be your new go-to earrings. The hematite ones are a little darker in person than the picture above shows, but they are gorgeous!

3. Double Skull Ring

Alright, I know. Skulls are not for everyone. However, I personally can't get enough of this! It's very chic, and so rockstar! I bought one and won another one so I wear two at a time and it's so H-O-T. And I love that you can squeeze the two skulls together a little to make it a tighter fit. Available in sizes 7, or 8.

4. Some Like it Haute Bag (purple or gray)

This is so stinkin' adorable! My mom ordered it in the purple shade, and it's so beautiful - GREAT color for Spring! I love the size too, it's not enormous but it's still big. There's a zipper compartment and a snap closure compartment. Also, two sleeves and a zippered pocket at the back.

5. Boho Blend Scarf

On Friday, wake up, get coffee, go to your computer, and order this. Make a note, don't forget. Apparently mark. had a scarf similar to this a couple years ago and it sold out. I ordered this and I can see why. It's a designer inspired, multi-colored, light-weight scarf. And I love it. I have worn it several times with a few different outfits. The colors are great, and it's so versatile. You will kick yourself in the a$$ if you don't get it. I promise.

6. On the Bright Track Jeans

Bright colored jeans are all the rage right now. And I have to tell you that I kinda felt like a girl with this much booty has no business wearing something that bright across my largest asset. BUT. these are soooooo fantastic. They are stretchy, and they have a real zipper and pockets just like real jeans. They are tight, like jeggings, but with a longer top or long cardi they are ADORABLE. And the bright cobalt blue is gorgeous - and surprisingly neutral. If you're looking for a way to brighten up your spring wardrobe I highly recommend these. (Also they are not as bright as this pic - I think the flash makes them brighter...)

7. All the Highlights Illuminator

How cute is this?!? Seriously, right! At first I didn't even want to use this because it's just so pretty, but it's even prettier on your face! Be careful not to get too much on your brush because a little goes a long way. It's great on your cheeks AND your eyes! What a fun treat for Spring!

8. Hand It Over Hand Lotion (lemon sugar or pear blossom)



Purse friendly, and delicious! These are great to have in your bag, back pack or at your desk! Lemon Sugar is mark's signature scent and Pear Blossom was new for winter. Both are limited edition hand lotions, so grab a few while you can! (Pear Blossom is my fave!)

9. A Little Bit of Edge Jacket


Good Lord. Sweet Jesus. OMG. Moto-jackets are H-U-G-E right now, and will be through Spring (and into Fall). The best part of this jacket? The back. It's chiffon. It's the perfect mix of hard-core and feminine. It runs a little small so order one size up. The jacket is faux leather and it is a little pricey, BUT I swear to you that it's worth it. I had this hanging next to a Wilson's Leather jacket I have and they look like they both came from there. This is such amazing quality, and soft like buttah. Ugh, can I say anything more?!? It's an investment in your wardrobe, and your clothes will thank you for it.

Okay beauties - there's a couple of other items headed your way, but I can't tell you everything *wink*wink*.

I hope you are all having a wonderful (and warm!) weekend! What's your fave product??? Comment below :-)

Want to see these products in person? Host a party, all I need from you is a couple of your friends, a location and your sweet smiling face! I bring the rest, and you can try out the latest is fashion and beauty from the comfort of your own home AND with your best girlfriend!

Want to score a sah-weeeet discount on these H-O-T products?? Become a rep! It's $20 to sign up and I guarantee it's the best $20 you'll spend! Message me for more details mtrost81@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment