Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lip Service Update and Underdogs

Hello gorgeous beauties! I'm a little under the weather today, so I thought I would take a minute while I'm resting to do a little update on a couple of products.

1. Revlon Lip Butter Red Velvet:



I am still loving this product! I have worn it almost everyday. Its so moisturizing and it's such a great color. It's drama without being over the top. I wear this to work a lot too so it is work appropriate as well as weekend and nighttime appropriate as well. As you can see from the photo it swatches a little sheer, which is what I think I love about it so much, you can build up how much color and intensity you want. I really want to try other colors - if you have a fave let me know!

The other two products I wanted to mention were mark. products that I don't talk about too much anymore but they are still really great and I want them to get a little credit ;-)

1. mark. What a Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Wee Hours

This product comes in several shades but my fave is Wee Hours. It's a great intro to liquid eyeliner. The applicator looks like a sharpie marker and allows you to draw liner on your lids with more control than a lot of liquid liners out there. I have personally been wearing liquid liner since the late 90's and I love the look you get from it - I use it everyday (if you see me with liner on 99.999% of the time its a liquid). But if you are afraid of liquid liner or are a beginner this is a great product to start with. Just be sure to shake it up a bit before applying - and let it dry all the way BEFORE you put mascara on!

2. mark. ScandaLash in Blacklash

This was the first mascara that I tried from mark. and it still is awesome! It's a volumizing mascara and don't let the tiny packaging fool you - it's a full size product just using less packaging (thank you mark. for being eco-friendly). This also comes in a brown shade, but I love black better! Ever since Lash All You Want came out I've been using that, but ScandaLash is a great mascara to use too. Plus it's a hook up so I like to hook it up to my Get In Line liquid liner and then I'm all set.

Hope you all enjoyed this little update, and please leave your comments below, I love reading them!

To try the mark. products listed above, shop my eboutique: www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 

Want to try them for free??? Host a party! You can host a girls night at your place and we can try out the latest products and preview the newest fashion too! Email me at mtrost81@gmail.com to book your party now!

No comments:

Post a Comment