Saturday, January 7, 2012

Review Day: Mag 1 2012

Happy Saturday Beauties! Can you believe we are one full week into 2012 already?!? Holy moly time flies!

Today I have a little review of the newbies from Mag 1. I am so totally excited for 2012 mark. items!!! There are so many fab-tastic things coming your way - you have no idea :-)

So to kick off this stylish year I offer the following items:

The Keep It Casual Sweatshirt. It's a light grey-sage color and has a boat neck - so it's gonna show your bra straps (I recommend a tank underneath or a great strapless bra OR wear a pretty bra in a complimenting shade that makes it okay if the straps show). Its made from french terry and it's so snuggly and soft. I really like that it has a pocket! A great piece to wear with jeans or casual with yoga pants. Depending on how you accessorize and what your work dress code is you could make this a work piece too!

Okay the bags from mark. in 2012....OMG is all I can say. OMG. The Studly Bag. This is a cross body bag, BUT it does have a belt like strap so you can make the strap a little shorter to wear on one shoulder. I love that it's cross body. I wore this for the day after Christmas shopping and it was great. I didn't have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder and it zips shut so I didn't have to worry about losing anything either. The bag itself is black and has gold and silver studs on it (hence the name). It has two slip pockets in the front and one zipper one in the back. It's not a huge bag but it's a manageable size and you can still get your daily essentials in it.

Make It A Double Necklace. Comes in bronze or silver. And I want to tell you the honest to goodness truth about this necklace - I saw it in the trend insider (that's what us reps get to preview the new stuff) and I was like "huh. meh. don't want it." THEN my awesome mentor brought these necklaces to a meet-up and I was done for. I wear this necklace every week at least once. It's such a cool funky yet basic and neutral piece. If you are looking for a necklace to spunk up your wardrobe I highly recommend this,

In the Loop Earrings. These also come in gold or silver and match the previous necklace perfectly. They have little plastic backs to keep them in your ears, and here's the cool part - THEY WEIGH NOTHING. Seriously nothing. These are so light weight and such a fantastic twist on your basic hoop earrings. The only thing that bugs me about them is right now they have gotten a little tangled with my scarves and zippers on my winter coat - but that said I still wear them a lot (I have both colors) and I really really like these!

Walk the Line Ring. Chic! Sleek! So totally cool! I love this ring! Have you seen anything like this? It's just so cool and different. People definitely notice this and want to know where I got it. It's not bulky and I like the edgy look it gives off. Very cool.

Mag one is a great preview of the things to come in 2012. I hope you are as excited as I am because this year is going to be pretty amazing in terms of what mark. is becoming!

Shop: www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 

Want to see these items in person? Book a party! I would love to come over and hang out with you and a couple friends :-) I'll bring all the mark. goodies and as a hostess you have the chance to score some amazing freebies and discounts! Email me now at mtrost81@gmail.com to find out more and schedule your mark. party today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment