Sunday, March 4, 2012

February 2012 Faves!!

A few of my favorite things from the month of February:


 I broke down and (FINALLY) purchased a Keurig Platinum. I have been wanting, and lusting after these since they first hit the market. But I just couldn't justify the price tag. So I researched them, asked others who had them; and finally, with the help of my boyfriend, decided on the Platinum model. And when this chic got her tax refund, I hit Target up and came home with a miracle. Seriously! I love this thing! It's so awesome to just have a cup of coffee, and not waste any just trying to get one single cup! In the morning it's great too because I make a cup before I hit the road and it stays hot all the way to work. Bonus: You can purchase a re-usable filter so you can brew your own ground coffee from home (my fave is Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Nut - it's a holiday limited edition, but I stocked up!).


 Have you tried LUSH Cosmetics?? O.M.F.G....O.M.G. Ahhh-mazing. I am NOT a bath taker. Well...at least, I wasn't. Then a couple weekends ago my lovely mark. gal pal Trisha gifted me two LUSH bath bombs. And they blew. my. mind. Here's a link to her blog post about LUSH, and here's a link to the LUSH website (uber cool, check them out!). And I am now proud to say "Hi, my name is Melissa and I am a LUSH addict."


 Dear Lord, when I reach 50; please for the love of all that is holy, let me look half as good as Madonna. Please. I love her. In my world she can do no wrong. She was unique BEFORE Lady Gaga made that cool, and she is original and talented!

Olay Massage bars. I tried these as an impulse purchase and they are great. The bumpy parts eventually wear down, but the bar smells good, and is very moisturizing. Love these!

 mark. Pear Blossom 3 in 1 (bubble bath, shower gel and shampoo). Smells so fresh and clean! I love this fruity scent. I use this with the lotion and body spray and it just smells so yummy! Love this for spring. Check it out here.

 Rebecca Minkoff and mark. Delight bag. I freakin love this bag! I have blogged about it already a few times - but I just love it! Rebecca Minkoff has collaborated with mark. to make this gorgeous bag and it's only $60! If you are a Minkette you NEED THIS BAG ;-) (get it here).


mark. Triple Threat Earrings. I adore these! They remind of earrings I had in elementary school. These earrings are so versatile, you can wear them to work, on a date, or coffee with the girls! And for $20 you get all three sets! Great deals!

What are your current faves?? Do you own any of the products I mentioned? What do you think? Share you comments below, I love getting and reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment