Saturday, March 10, 2012

LUSH Haul

Hello and Happy Weekend Lovelies!! Spring has officially sprung in MN and I am loving it!

So if you are a regular follower of this blog you know that in my last post about February faves, one of my faves was LUSH. After I used up the two bath bombs I was given I felt pretty desperate to get more. So I decided to treat myself to a few new goodies and pick up a couple of gifts! So what follows below is my "haul" from LUSH. 

 Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub. OMG (*singing*) L-O-V-E, love love love, love this awesome stuff!!! A few weekends ago I was at MOA with some of my mark. gal pals and we stopped into LUSH. The lovely lady that was working there treated us to a hand treatment using this salt scrub. Um, sweet lawdy - this stuff is amazing! It's bright blue, and smells yummy. It scrubbed my hands up and made them feel like brand new baby hands! Apparently you can use it on your face and body too - haven't done that yet, and I actually haven't used this yet either since buying it. I can't wait to try it on my feet!


Honey Trap Lip Balm. Bought this at the last minute after seeing a review on YouTube about it. It smells like honey-vanilla frosting! And it makes my lips oh-so-soft! Really tiny, but it's fun :-)



Bath Bombs, and Bubble Bars!!! Left to right; Butterball, Pink, Dorothy, Pop In the Bath, Golden Slumbers, and Mrs Whippy. Also purchased was Twilight, but um... I used it, so it's not here to show! All of these have different smells, most of which are sweet because that's what I like. And when you drop them in the bath they fizz and get bubbly and change colors, and turn the water colors. BUT they won't turn your skin weird colors, however, they will leave you smelling fresh and fabulous! Can't wait to try these out!

I also purchased some soap in 17 Cherry Tree Lane (Mary Poppins, anyone?) and received a sample of Gentle Lentil shampoo solid. Haven't used those yet either, and some might be gifts ;-)

All of this was ordered online. It came in about a week, and some of the bath bombs were a little crumbly but they warn you that can happen in shipping. Everything is handmade fresh and vegan friendly. Such an awesome company with an even awesome-er story!

Alright, so there it is! Check out LUSH's site here. Are you a LUSH addict? What are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment