Friday, March 23, 2012

Magalog 4: New Goodies!!

Hello and Happy Friday Beauties!!! 

I also want to say Happy Hunger Games to you too! 

Magalog 4 is here!! In case you didn't know today kicks off a brand spankin' new magalog in the world of mark. 

What does that mean exactly to you?? It means there is a whole lotta new awesomeness available on my eboutique!!!

To kick off Mag 4 I am blogging and reviewing about my FAVE new stuff! 

A couple of notes, we are expanding out foundation shades!!! Yay-hoo!! There is a wider selection of Min-A-Reel, Powder Buff and Matte-Nificent for you to choose from. If you are interested in shades, let me know and we can hook-up and look through them! 

We are also introducing a new scent, limited edition, called Jasmine Petal. I have the body wash and lotion, but my pictures aren't that great so I am showing you the mark. site ones below:

Jasmine Petal is sweet and fruity, not really floral or woodsy. So if that's you, check it out! I personally love it! 


 Pick A Posy Earrings. These are super duper cute and fun for spring! They are a tad heavy and I would recommend using different earring backs than the ones they come with, but I love the versatility here. I can wear this with jeans, with a suit to work and I can easily see these with an LBD out on the town! Great alternative to just the simple diamond stud.


Layer Up Bracelets. Okay so these are pretty much my favorite thing from mag 4! Well second fave...see below. You get 7 bracelets in the set, and mark. has done these before but these bracelets are bigger, chunkier and the color pop is fab! Also, I LOVE that the purple bracelet has a skull on it (if you remember the double skull ring from a couple mags ago - this matches perfectly!)


EEK! The Borrowed from the Boys Watch!! OMG probably this is my fave thing from Mag 4!!! I love this watch. It is so bold and luxe looking! We had a mark. event last month where one of the ladies had her Michael Kors watch next to this and honestly, you can't tell a difference. Even weight wise this is as heavy as the designer one! Best part - ours is only $40! That's practically free compared to $250 ;-)


Fashion! Some great spring/summer pieces here! The Bright Bralette set is awesome! You get both the pink and blue ones in a set and they are so awesome to layer under all those tops with the wide necks that are so popular now. And they are comfy! They definitely do fit true to size so order accordingly. I own a medium.

The Blaze the Way Blazer, is fantastic! I have worn this twice already, once to work and once out and about. It's linen, so it's super light weight, the sleeves are ruched (which is supes cute!), and there is neon green stitching on the inside. This blazer runs SMALL!! So I highly recommend ordering at least one size up. I have a large and could easily get an XL, I don't button mine so the large is okay.


 The Going to New Lengths Skirt is the IT length for the season right now! I love the color and the fabric is super luxe. I am not a huge fan of the way this skirt looks on me as a skirt tho. I am short and have big hips so I feel like it loses my shape. BUT I wear it belted as dress and it is adorable! With a cardi for work or a jean jacket for errands it's so chic!


 Lend Me Your Earrings. I adore these! There are so light weight I forget that I am wearing them, and the stone is amethyst which is incredible! They are gold, and I love pairing these with the stacked bracelets and watch above! Very versatile look with these as well.


Tall Order Sandals. So cute! So, so, stinkin cute! They are really squishy on the bottom for the balls of your feet, and they do run true to size. I have worn mine all over already and I love them! They are great at work, dinner out, errands, etc. I will be rocking these until they fall off my feet, ha! I love these and the color is so neutral and thy style is so versatile you can really get a lot of mileage out of these!



Taupe and Glory Bag. This is a nod to all of the throw back to the classics bags you are seeing from high end designers (i.e., COACH). I love the neutral color of this bag, and the turn lock closure is adorable! Also, you can clearly get a lot of crap in this bag and it's not enormous :-)


Okay beauties! What do you think? What are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment