Saturday, March 9, 2013

A rainy Saturday calls for cozy blankets and warm drinks!





It's a cold and rainy/snowy day here in Minnesota. And one of my fave things to do when it's craptastic out is to snuggle on the couch with a book, a couple of dogs and something warm to drink.

So I thought I would share a few of my fave teas with you today. I am normally a coffee drinker in the morning and I am not really a fan of hot chocolate so tea is my warm bevvie of choice.

Left to right are my breakfast tea from Archer Farms (Target), which I like to drink in the afternoon if I need a pick me up. I drank this in lieu of coffee when I had the flu because the scent of coffee made my belly curl.

Next up is my nummy Pomegranate and Raspberry tea, which I LOVE! I also bought this at Target, it reminds me of summer with it's fruity aroma and tarty taste.

Then I still have a leftover box of Sugar Cookie tea that I bought around Christmas time. It really does smell and taste like a cookie.

And finally is my Well Rested tea from Trader Joes. I am normally a big fan of the Sleepy Time Tea from Celestial Seasonings, but my momma took me to Trader Joes where I found this. And honestly, it's pretty much the same thing. I like the Sleepy Time brand better because it has a Vanilla flavor option and I love anything vanilla flavored/scented. Obvs I only drink this at night, because it really does make me tired.

I usually add Almond Milk to my tea because plain tea is weird to me. EXCEPT for the pomegranate-raspberry one, that tastes amazing all by it's little self.

How do you like to spend yucky days? Do you have a fave hot drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment