Monday, June 13, 2011

Desert Island Beauty

What beauty items would you take if you were going to be stranded on an island???

This question always baffles me. Um....why would I want beauty items if I were going to be stranded? What about food? Water??? Sunscreen/books/phone/etc.?? What about other people, am I going to be there by myself totally??? Oh, and P.S. if I knew I was going to be "stranded" why would I go in the first place??

That being said I am always interested to read the responses of models, actresses and the like whenever I see this in a magazine or online. So in this post I am going to post my top 5 mark. desert island beauty items:

5. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15:
I absolutely love, love, love this product!!! It really covers and balances out skin for being a tinted moisturizer. It's not greasy and it doesn't smell like SPF. And because it has SPF I love it even more.

4. mark. Juice Gems in Papaya and Honey Dew
I am so totally addicted to these! They hydrate my lips, and have a sheer, shimmery color to them. Also they taste fruity, so in the event that I don't have food on my deserted island I can lick my lips and pretend, ha!

3. mark. Fair Trade Change is Gonna Come Cleansing Body Exfoliator
So I raved about this product in the last post, but I love it! And if I'm stranded on a hot desert island I'm gonna need to get clean and exfoliate all that dead dry skin (gross, but I'm just trying to be realistic).

2. mark. Fair Trade Do the Right Thing Smoothing Body Lotion SPF 15
Again with the SPF! But seriously, it's important ;-) I just can't say enough about this lotion, it has no smell and it makes my skin so super-duper soft. And because I really really really really want to make sure I am covered with SPF this product for sure has to be in there!

1. mark. Jewel fragrance
Yet another product addiction! I love how this smells, like vanilla, carmelly goodness! Whenever you tell me I smell good and ask what I'm wearing this is it! In the event that there would be other people on the deserted island I at least want to be the one who smells good, if nothing else ;-)

Alright so there you have it! Share what your desert beauty items would be (they don't have to be mark.) and you could win a summer essentials prize pack just for sharing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment