Friday, June 17, 2011

m.powering yourself

As a company, mark. strives to empower young women.

I would like to help empower you.

How? Well, I am looking for 10 women who are looking to change their life. Or at the very least get an awesome, awesome discount on the hottest beauty and fashion items around!

As you all know I signed up to sell mark almost a year ago (see the Bag that Started it All post) and I am so glad I did! When I first signed up all I wanted was the discount, but as I began to use more products and wear the fashion, more and more people asked me about mark.

What you may not know is that I do have some direct selling experience in another big name make-up company (which shall remain nameless), and my experience wasn't the best. There were so many quotas, inventory and pressure it just wasn't fun.

But mark. is the complete opposite of that! Seriously, when I first signed up my mentor (who is so totally AWESOME!) emailed me to ask what my interest level was; she doesn't want to bug me or waste her time telling me about stuff I could care less about. She has been so helpful and supportive of me and has never, ever, not even once, bugged me about sales/parties/inventory/recruiting/whatever.

So by now you might be kind of wondering why I would want to recruit 10 women. Well here it is...9 didn't seem like enough and 11 is weird. HA! This is a goal I want to achieve because mark. has changed my life and I want to share this wonderful opportunity with YOU!

Here's some questions you should ask yourself:

1. Do you like beauty/fashion/jewelry/skincare???
2. Do you want to earn a 30% discount on the products you already use and love??
3. Would you like the opportunity to make more money, and go on fabulous trips??
4. Do you want to meet new friends, and ahhhh-mazing women who have the same interests as you??

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I seriously encourage you to consider the opportunity. The ONLY cost associated with starting a mark. business is $20 for the starter kit.

Here's a link to our awesome new video that shows the new summer and fall trends coming your way (OMG the boots and the bags alone are to die for!!!)

http://youtu.be/tSGTC9j2zqQ

Maybe you don't want to take advantage of the opportunity, but that's totally OKAY :-) Really. BUT if you do or you know someone who does, there really is an awesome group of women ready to embrace you!! My team is so much fun, and we are so not competitive and catty with eachother. We really work together and share tips and tricks for getting the most out of your business; whether you just want to use the discount or you have your sights set on NYC!

To sign up, go to www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost. Go to become a rep and be sure to enter referral code 9690254! I am here to answer any questions you may have, and to help however I can :-)

For $20 here's what you get:
Seriously you have nothing to lose, and I promise you, you will not regret spending that $20!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment