Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Friday Sneak Peak...

Holy cow! It's sunny out today!!! In honor of the beautiful Friday we have I am going to give you guys a little sneak peak into what's coming out next month with mark.

First....
Lash All You Want Volumizing Mascara. Comes in black, black/brown, violet and wine. Um let me just say...FINALLY!!!! I have not been the biggest fan of mark.'s mascaras and now, finally, finally I am! I am totally and completely addicted to this mascara. Those of us who won the NYC trip were given a tube in black in our NYC goodie bags, and I have been using it ever since! Reminds me of Cover Girl Lash Blast.

Score this Deal...
You get a tube of Lash All You Want (in your choice of color) AND the new mark. eyelash curler!!! Eyelash curler comes with an extra pink pad to replace the one that's in there when it gets yucky. I have used my eyelash curler for a couple days, and it took some getting  used to but I really like it!

The...OMG...OMG...OMG...

EYE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!! Another mark. product I can add to my beauty bag! It's called Get Defensive and helps puffiness, and dark cirlces. And it has my favorite thing...SPF 15!!! Woot!!! We were also given this product in NYC and I really can tell a difference in the month that I've been using it. 

And.....
This really isn't a new product, BUT it will be a super sweet deal! You get the Flat Eyeliner Brush and your choice of shade in Keep It Going Eye Color. It's a gel based eye color and you can use it all over your lids as well as use it as eyeliner. Perf! for summer when you are hot and sticky!

Next item.....
Conceal.....For Real!!!! LOL, fun name, and this concealer means business. This long wearing concealer covers dark circles and imperfections, for up to 12 hours. For real. I have used mine a couple days now and really am impressed. I don't use mark. concealers because I didn't like the formulas/consistency of them, but this is on it's way to being a keeper!

Up next...
Jewelry!!! The Bead it to You cuff is sooooo cool! It gives the look of the stacked bracelets but it's all connected in one big cuff. So you don't have to worry about losing anything! It's super bendy and stretchy and fits on a lot of different sized wrists! They gave this to us in NYC and I love it and my mom has one now too!

The Rock Steady Earrings, are a MUST HAVE. These earrings are definitely a statement piece and can be worn with a t-shirt and jeans or with a fancy cocktail dress! And the crystals definitely give these earrings a vintage-y look!

Speaking of Vintage...
Tah-Dah!!!!! The Very Vintage Dress. Now I need to be honest here...I was not the least bit interested in this dress initially. I thought it wasn't really my style, and figured it wouldn't really flatter my shape. BUT....then I saw it in NYC and got to see one of our gorgeous NYC corporate gals in it and well...I totes changed my mind. Yup, had to have it. Why? Um well because it's made so well, the fabric is heavier than I thought it would be, the belt is detachable (and kinda looks like a butterfly) and it is more of an A-line than most mark. dresses. So I got mine the other day, and I feel so pretty in it! This dress can be worn with leggings or a cardi or with boots. Really you can dress it up or down!

And of course....
There is always the purse! Again, I wasn't overly pumped about this because brown is not my thing. BUT (again) I changed my mind once I saw it in NYC. It's so cute! And it looks like it cost hundreds of dollars. Faux leather and gold hardware, plus the tassels make this bag supes cute! I love all the pockets for organizing my stuff and it holds oh so much! Highly recommend this for work, play or whatever. But every girls needs a brown bag in her wardrobe. This will rock all the way through fall and winter too!

Finally...


mark.'s signature Lemon Sugar scent has been re-vamped and formulated into a body spray, body butter and a 3-in-1 cleanser, shampoo and bubble bath. I can't stop sniffing this stuff! Seriously a great treat for every gal!

Okay so there it is. All of these products will be available starting July 15th. HOWEVER, if you would like to get these products EARLY....or if you just can't wait until July.....you can order them now through moi! They aren't on my website so you will need to email me what you are interested in and I will place the order. 

Happy (sunny!!!) Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment