Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer's Top 11 Essentials

So I know everyone is putting out their top 10 lists for summer, but you know me, I have to be different!!! So here's my Top 11 Summer Essentials:

11. For summer I really like a light fragrance that isn't too strong, and it has to smell like the beach! Right now I am loving mark.'s Ibiza Sol fragrance mist $18 (how cool is that bottle?!?)

10. Summer Jewelry is key for me; something funky but light weight. I just love the Collected Treasures Necklace $18 and the It's a Stretch bracelet $16 in Seafoam


9. One more piece of jewelry for night time or for work. The new Color Cluster Ring $16, is so vintagey and I love the fun green color to match the necklace and bracelet set above
8. Now comes fashion!! Summer is hot, and all I want is to be comfy but look good, haha! The It's a Long Story Dress $34 is the perfect summer dress! Wear it with a blazer to work, remove the strap and it's a swim suit cover-up, wear it out to dinner with a jean jacket or light weight cardi, the possibilities are endless, make it your own!
7. Exfoliation is huge in summer, walking around barefoot, playing out side, etc. You want to get rid of that dead skin and be polished. I am loving (all the Fair Trade Products...really...) mark.'s Change is Gonna Come $12, it smells so good, and really exfoliates well in the shower (i use it every day)!
6. Summer zits. Ew. BUT...they happen. I have been using this new overnight spot treatment on a couple of little blemishes and I am amazed how fast and well it works. mark.'s Get Treatment Overnight Acne Fix $12


5. If you want to look like a bronzed Goddess, you NEED this product. Mark.'s Glowdacious is an all over face bronzer that comes in 3 shades, which is wonderful because being on the paler side bronzer usually makes me look like a dirty oompa-loompa, ha! And at only $12 it's a super awesome deal! And P.S. it's one of spokesperson Ashley Greene's fave products!
4. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer in the new Shimmer formula (will be available in late June)! This gives you the perfect glow without all the glittery-craziness. PLUS it has SPF 15 in it! It's $12 for this formula, and if you prefer the non-shimmer version it's $10
3. Juice Gems, how I love thee! I have at least 3 of these in 3 different colors going right now! They are so pretty and sheer and really moisturize my lips! And right now there is a set where you can get 3 Juice gems and a super adorable mini cosmetic bag for only $15!!
2. Sunglasses. Sunglasses. Sunglasses. Specifically the new mark. Aviators. The aviator style can be tricky but it is a style that can work for pretty much anyone if the shades are the right size/shape/etc. I swear I haven't seen these new shades look bad on anyone. In fact, most people I see them on look instantly glam! Only $14!
1. And finally my number one product for summer. SUNSCREEN!!! I don't care where you get it, it should be at the very least SPF 15 (30 is better) because ain't nuthin cute about some skin cancer ladies!!! Seriously I don't care how pale you are or aren't you NEED sunscreen, everyday whether it's cloudy or not! Here is my current favorite version (available at Target for under $6)
All of these products (except the Target sunscreen) are available at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost Leave a comment here about your favorite summer must-have and I will sent you a summer sample pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment