Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I LOVE Nail Polish

I have always been addicted to nail polish. It's cheap, it's fun and it totally changes your look! I love all shades from dark to light, EXCEPT there is a very select color group that is like the mauve-y/beige-y mom colors, that I really don't think look good on anyone...Do you know what I'm talking about???

Well anyway......

Here are a couple of the colors I specifically can't get enough of right now...

This is like a brown metallic color, and it's a great basic nude with a funky twist ;-) The name of this color is called Time to Shine. Right now I only have it on my toes due to a thumb injury...but I love this color very funky!


This color is Mellow Yellow. And I have used it on my toes and hands and you would think it would come out weird on such a pale skinned lady BUT it comes out awesome!!! Love this for summer. I had been using this color on all my fingers except the ring fingers where I would use a silver color and that looked pretty cool.


All the colors here are available at any drug store (I get mine at Target) and they are just over $2 a bottle. Huge variety in color; and one word of advice...have patience when removing the colors with glitter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment