Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Morning Review: Natural Skin Care

Happy Monday Morning Fellow Beauty Addicts ;-)

This morning I want to blog about two new skin care products I have begun using for about the last week to two weeks.

First off is a facial cleanser from Neutrogena:

This is a cleanser and make-up remover in one. Okay, so....Neutrogena and I haven't really always gotten along. I tried their products in middle school and all it did was make my face red and dry. I do like some of their cosmetics, but their skin care was never my gig.

BUT I had noticed this new Neutrogena Naturals line at Target and I kept looking at the cleanser and thinking, I really want to try this....and so last weekend I caved in and bought it. I did not have high hopes, and I had asked at the register if I could return it...just in case. However.....um....I love this! Seriously! It does have a fragrance, but it's light, and the color/consistency reminds me of mark.'s Calming Effect Cleanser (which is what I was using). I removed all my face make-up and did an okay job on my eyes. If I was just wearing mascara it was awesome, but on Saturday we had (ANOTHER) wedding to go to so my eye make-up was a little more intense.

Bottom Line: Love it! I also feel like it has made my skin/complexion brighter too, score!

Continuing with our natural theme:

I have already tried some of the Yes to Cucumber and Yes to Blueberries products, and when I was in desperate need of a zit cream I went to Target and found this. It's super fun! It's a little rolly ball deal that has salicylic acid in it to help zap zits. I use it after I wash my face and before I put on moisturizer. And during the peak of my panic I used it twice a day to really get that little effer out ;-)

This is a great product, it really does work, and doesn't seem to be overly drying. I noticed a slight smell, but it's not bad or anything.

Bottom Line: No one notice my zit and I will definitely buy this again!

So what are your thoughts on natural skin care??? Do you have a favorite cleanser or zit zapper???

Please share in the comments section :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment