Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moroccan Oil a.k.a. Liquid Gold (no joke!)

Are you really happy with your hair??? How many styling products do you use??? Do you even bother to style your hair, or are you more of a wash and go kind of gal???



Well, most of the ladies I know are always, and I mean ALWAYS, on the look-out for that one product that is going to make their hair perfect. Sadly a lot of the products out there don't really work that great or don't do what they claim to do. And a lot of that depends on the type of hair you have, how thick it is; which is all based on genetics. 

I have spent a stupid amount of money on hair products over the years, and some I really like and some...well....not so much. 


HOWEVER..................

After recently chopping 10 inches of my hair off and sportin a new sassy short do, I have discovered gold! Yes, that's right gold. It's called Moroccan Oil and it's for all hair types and you should finish reading this blog and then IMMEDIATELY go order some. I mean it, not kidding. 

I ordered mine on Amazon.com and it was $35 for a 3.4oz. bottle. You only need a tiny amount so it will last you awhile. I know there are hair places that sell it, but up here in the boonies I figured I was better off ordering online. 

So here's what you do.....

wash your hair like normal, comb out, and then put a little drop of this in your hair with your hands and then comb through your hair. Then style as normal. And, bam! Hot, sexy, sleek and shiny hair. I use a 1/2 dime size amount in my hair and then bow dry and flat iron like normal and then I'm done. I don't add any addtional frizz or sleek/shine serum to my hair. 

OMG seriously go buy this now, I can't believe your still here ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment