Monday, September 12, 2011

The Monday Morning Review: E.L.F. Cosmetics

Good Monday Morning Fellow Beauty Addicts!!


Today I am going to review one of my new fave cosmetic lines, E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face) Cosmetics. I have used some of their products for the last couple years, and I have a few favorites to share today!


E.L.F. Cosmetics is sold at Target, Wal-mart and you can order direct on their website at www.eyeslipsface.com 


I will highlight my top 5 fave products below:


1. Eyelash Curler!!! 


This eyelash curler is $1, yup that's right $1. It really curls my lashes and is so easy to hold on to, personally I feel it works as good as the $20 Shu Umera one I have from Sephora. P.S. Did I mention it's $1!!!!


2. Fan Brush 


I do not understand why most brush sets do not come with this brush, it is a must have for anyone who wears eye shadow. When you put your eye shadow on, do you ever notice the little powder specs (a.k.a fall out) that land on your cheeks?? Have you tried to wipe them off only to have them smear across your face??? Well, then you need a fan brush. This brush can be used to wisk away the fall out from your eye make-up and it won't smear it across your face giving you a weird tribal look that more than likely you weren't going for. This brush is only $3.


3. Eyebrow/Lash Comb 


Another $1 wonder! I go through these brushes like nobody's business and I got tired of paying a boat load of money for them. This brush works just as good as some of the pricier options and it's $1, seriously I love it!!


4. Contouring Blush and Bronzer Compact 


This little compact has the look of a NARS compact but this one is only $3!!! I love both colors in this duo, I am super duper pale (think Bella Cullen, and then go paler and there's me), and I can wear both easily. The bronzer is great all over or to use as a contour, and the blush reminds me a lot of NARS's Orgasm blush. 


5. Lip Gloss and Lip Products


E.L.F. Glossy Gloss is awesome! It's $3 and for the price and color selection it's an affordable addiction ;-) It's not sticky, the colors are sheer and gorgeous and they aren't glittery, which makes them work appropriate! 


I only chose to focus on 5 products for the blog today, but I have many other faves! This brand has great quality for the price and the make-up looks just as good as my other brands when I put it on. If you haven't checked this brand out I highly recommend trying it. They have a full line of cosmetics including false lashes! Best selection is online at www.eyeslipsface.com


Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment