Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday: Sneaky Peak at Next Week's Goodies!!!

Happy Friday!!!

What could be a better treat on this rainy wet Friday than a glimpse into your stylish future???

Before everyone heads out for the long weekend, I wanted to share with you what's coming out next week from mark. Of course as a Rep I've had access to all this hottness for a month already.....just sayin......hehe ;-)

So are you ready???????????


Here we go!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's the Lingering Leaf Ring from mark. OMG I love this ring so much!! I am a huge fan of leaf jewelry and I am so excited that mark. is getting on this trend wagon! I have worn this ring almost everyday for the last month and people are always shocked when I tell them it's mark. It goes up to curve around the knuckle of my right middle finger, and I haven't found it to be in the way when I type, write or get dressed. Super cute and this is something you could wear for a long time!

Next:

Besides a set of diamond studs, what's more classic than hoops??? These hoops come in gold and silver, and oh hey you get BOTH PAIRS!!!! YES! No choosing between metals, you just get both! Yup, you're welcome. Normally I am a silver gal, but I have been wearing the gold ones non stop! They are a good wear-to-work and play size, and the funky edges give these classic hoops a fun new twist. If you don't already have some hoop earrings in your jewelry wardrobe I highly recommend these ones! They are so versatile!

Moving along:

The Sheer Genius Dress. Love. OMG LOVE. This dress can be worn to work, drinks with clients, drinks with the girls, church, a wedding, the list goes on. It's so vintage-y, very 1940's glam. I love the navy and the yellow/gold/orange flowers together. For winter you could add tights and booties and have a whole new look!   This dress runs a little tight so I would order up a size. Just in case. I have it in a medium and it fits like a glove!

There's more:



mark. has re-done their make-up bags for fall! And they are ahhhhhhh-mazing!!! Soft on the outside with plastic lining on the inside for easy clean up. Naturally I have all 3, haha, and my absolute fave is the small snakeskin one. It's soooooo cute and perfect for you purse, backpack or tote. You can fit a lot of stuff in there and it's just so cute you want to pull it out all the time and show it off! The gold one is gorgeous and is the biggest and can hold hair products, skin care, make-up, nail polishes, whatever your little heart desires. The purple one is gorgeous too and the purple is so deep, perfect for fall! In a pinch this could double as a clutch for going out!

And even more:

mark.'s Super Flip Fall 2011. I did a blog post about this product a week or so ago, so I won't go into too much detail. BUT get this. It's going to be $10 with any $20 purchase, which brings your total to $30 and that means FREE SHIPPING. I have used this several times now and I really like it! Super fun for fall and really whenever. There are 9 shadows on one side and a facial highlighter on the other side. The shadows are sheer with build able color, and the highlighter works great. I love that the outside of this cover is pink!

And more:



Super cute right! Top is the Haute Cloche (the hat) and bottom is the Warm Wishes Scarf. Okay these are too cute to pass up! The hat has a very old school vibe to it, very 1920's and 1930's and looks adorable on pretty much everyone. The scarf is soooo cozy and warm you will wish for cold days so you can wear it. And best of all it has a little button clasp so that it stays on you and doesn't fall off, genius I tell you, genius!

And finally:

mark.'s Power of Change Necklace. This necklace is part of the m.powerment line at mark. Direct from the site: "m.powerment by mark. is a philanthropic initiative committed to breaking the cycle of dating and partner violence. Women ages 16-24 experience the highest rates of partner violence and mark. wants to change that statistic."  Also, 100% of the proceeds go directly to this cause. We, as mark. reps, were given this necklace at the NYC sales meeting in NYC this past May. I'm being serious when I say this is something that I support with all my heart, and if you buy nothing else, please make this necklace your purchase. You get two necklaces that can be worn together or you can keep one and give one to a friend. It's absolutely beautiful and you will feel good wearing it.

Okay guys and gals! There it is :) What are your faves??


No comments:

Post a Comment