Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Top 10 Fall Favorites

Fall is my FAVORITE season by far!! I love pumpkins and the smell of apple cinnamon, sitting outside at a football game, picking pumpkins from a pumpkin patch, halloween, and all the delicious foods that come with fall! Yum.

So today I wanted to share some of my favorite mark. products for the Fall. These items are great ways to amp up your wardrobe without breaking the bank! These are in no particular order:

1. The statement necklace:

Statement necklaces have been huge for the last few seasons, but for fall it's really a must-have. This necklace, mark's Scene Stealer Necklace, is amazing.  It's so gorgeous and luxe looking no one will believe it's mark! I love to wear it with a white t-shirt and jeans, it also looks great with an LBD for dinner, or with a nice blouse and dress pants for work. Very versatile. Also, the pic above shows the chain twisted, you can untwist for a totally different look, and you can untwist and take the long string of black beads and put that over your head doubling the length of the necklace for yet another look.

2. Boots:

Every girl needs boots. Yes, you NEED them! I just wore these out for the first time this past weekend, and I  am in love! I wore mine with a sweater and skinny jeans and I rolled the tops of these boots down under my knee. I was a little worried I would look like a pirate but I think it turned out super hot! These boots have a platform in them so they aren't as high, and I would recommend using the Dr. Scholl's Just for Her inserts to make sure the balls of your feel stay nice and comfy.

3. New Make-up!


I am loving the new imark metallics! They come in six new high-pigmented shades, and they are very blendable and wearable. Each season it's fun to update your look with 1 or 2 new products (think for summer a bright pink lipgloss, usually you dye your hair lighter too, and for Fall and Winter everyone goes darker). My picks for fall, if you don't get them all hehe, would be Jazzy(purple), Lava(black), and Moonshine(silver); worn together these 3 shades make a super hot smoky eye, and individually these are fab for fall!

4. Retro Flirt:


I adore this dress! I have another blog post where I go on and on about this dress, but really folks it's awesome! Doesn't it just remind you of something that Kate Beckinsale would have worn in Pearl Harbor??? It's so feminine, and I just love the colors for fall. You can wear this to work, or out for fun, when winter hits add tights and booties and you can wear it even longer! Love it!

5. A new purse:

Alright, those of you who know me, know that I would tell you to get a new purse because it's Tuesday. Purses are my addiction, seriously I can't get enough. BUT for fall structured bags are in big time, as are animal prints specifically leopard and snakeskin. This little bag is amazing. I used it at a wedding we went to earlier this summer and I was amazed how much I could get in there. There is a zippered pocket in the back, and two slip pockets for cell phones, sunglasses, lipstick, etc. On the front outside there is a little pocket under the buckle. It zips shut and you will love how expensive this looks! It's such a fun bag, and right on trend for fall.

6. Leafy Things:

mark's new Lingering Leaf Ring is a MUST HAVE for Fall or any season! This ring is so beautiful, it's another one I've posted about, so you know I love it! If you put it on so the leaf winds up your finger, it will probably hit somewhere around the middle of you finger at your knuckle (depending on your hands). It doesn't get in the way and every time I wear it I get compliments.

7. A wear to work and play blazer:

mark's Totally Suitable Blazer is a must have for all working gals! It doesn't matter where you work, just get it ;-) This blazer runs a little small so I would order one size up. It looks amazing with dress clothes, but it's also super cute with a dress, or jeans and a cute top. Plus it doesn't feel like your typical work blazer, it feels like a comfy sweatshirt, but has all the professionalism of a blazer. I love the pinstripes on the lining so when you roll up the sleeves you can see them!

8. A Delicious Scent:

mark. Jewel is mark's #1 selling fragrance, and for good reason! Have you smelled this?? "Cast a spell of irresistible sensuality with this decadent blend of Casablanca lily, macchiato flower, warm enticing vanilla and luxurious liquid caramel. Mysterious, intoxicating and mesmerizing – turn heads when you make an entrance; leave a lasting impression long after you’re gone." I get so many compliments whenever I wear this! It just smells good, it's like one of those scents when you smell it you just want to nuzzle your nose into it and smell some more! I have samples if you're interested!


9. Bling:


And I mean serious bling. The Glammed Up Ring from mark. is another jewelry item I can't get enough of! I just love the look of it, and people will definitely notice it when you wear it out. It's just so cool. I really don't know what else to say, except for you need it, now.


10.  Nail Polish:


New season means new colors, and these two mini polishes from mark couldn't be more on trend. Gray is once again a top color for fall and dark jewel tones like purple are also big trends. mark. gives you this set of two on trend colors that you can wear together or separately. I really like to wear all purple with gray only on my ring fingers of each hand. You could also do a fun french manicure using the purple as the tips and gray as the base or vice versa. Love these colors! Usually when mark. does these sets I only like 1 of the colors but this set I actually like both. 


So there's my Top 10 for Fall. What trends are you excited about for fall?? Anything you're dying to wear???


To shop these trends go to www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost 


How would you like to earn free mark. products?? Email me now to learn about hosting your own mark show! This ain't your mama's make-up party, us mark girls like to party it up and have a good time while showing off the latest in fashion in beauty!! Or how would you like to earn a discount on all of these items here and have instant access to the newest trends from mark??? Sign up to be a rep, it's only $20, no inventory, no deadlines or minimum orders, and zero pressure.  To sign up go to my website, www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost and enter code 9690254. 

No comments:

Post a Comment