Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Monday Morning Review: Oh Wait, It's Tuesday...

Hey there fellow beauty addicts! If you are a regular follower of this blog you are probably wondering where I have been the last week, right?

Well school has started and things are crazy as usual, especially since this is my last semester, but more exciting than that is: I. GOT. A. JOB.  Yes that's right and brand spanking new job! It's been just about a week, and I LOVE it!! Seriously, everyone is super nice, and I love that it's downtown St. Paul! It makes me feel like I'm in NYC or something, haha! And to add tot he NYC feel, I'm in the Empire Building.

Along with the new job comes work clothes, shoes and work make-up! Since I have to get up so very (ridiculously) early I have a few fave products that are my "go-to" products for early morning prep. I thought I would share those with you today :-)

Conceal for Real. I've blogged about this before, and I am serious when I tell you I love it and you need it. This concealer is long lasting and covers everything from skin discoloration and redness to dark circles! And because it's a hook-up it's super portable and can stash easily in your work tote.

Mattenificent Powder. Absorbs oil, and helps my face look fresh and not oily all day long! Love this product.

Mosaic Blush in Hush Baby. I love this blush! I am always reaching for it every morning. It gives my face such a nice glow of color and it's not overly shimmery (I don't work as a dancer I can skip the glitter on my face, heeh). Having several different shades to blend together really helps make my face look awake and fresh.

Lash All You Want is an amazing mascara! If I don't have time for eye make-up I make sure to use this because it lengthens and volumizes and gives me that drama that I crave for my lashes. It comes in 4 shades too, so you can mix it up a little!

Usually if I have time I will put on some gloss, but if all else fails I just wear chapstick and hit the road!

All of the above products are from mark. and are available at www.mymarkstore.com/mtrost

Do you have any "go-to" makeup items for work or school??

No comments:

Post a Comment