Sunday, March 23, 2014

Anti-Aging Tips with the Mommyhood Project

Last weekend I had the opportunity to do something pretty awesome, and I wanted to share it with you in case you missed it or didn't know about it.

My good friend Cortney has an awesomely fabulous blog, and it's pretty famous too, called The Mommyhood Project and you should totally check it out. Even if you are not a mom there is a lot to read and the mommy posts are entertaining and even educational for future reference.

Anywho, in all her awesomeness Cortney invited me to do a Google Hangout to chit chat about anti-aging skin care. I gave some of my tips and shared some knowledge on how to help keep your skin aging gracefully. I know I'm not old, but I am older than I used to be and those days of late night/early morning partying and being a lifeguard are starting to show on my face.

If you are interested in watching there is a link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-rffCmpEaA

And just for fun here are three tips you can use right now:

1. Use SPF. Everyday. No matter how dark or fair your skin tone is. Use it.
2. Buy a face wash, bar of soap, something that is specifically to wash only your face. Do not, for the love of all that is holy, use the same bar you use to clean your armpit that you use to clean your face.
3. REMOVE ALL MAKEUP BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment