Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just Fab Spring Style - Straps and Pastels

 As many of you know, my other passion besides beauty is fashion. And specifically shoes and handbags. More handbags than shoes, but I love, love, love shoes and bags. And what I love even more than shoes and bags, are shoes and bags at a good price.

I am a JustFab Brand Ambassador so these products were "purchased" by using points I earned for activities I completed for the company. I am not a paid employee and my ambassador status is dependent upon my active participation in the program. If you are interested in hearing more about that, comment below and I would be happy to give you more details. And for those who don't know, JustFab is a monthly subscription (you can skip each month, just do it by the 5th so you don't get charged) and they have everything from shoes and bags, to fashion and accessories.

So before I get too far off track, let's talk spring fashion!


Now this first pair of shoes, might not be what you would typically think of when you think about spring. BUT I'm not typical, so whatever, BUT cut outs and straps are uber-chic for spring and Reanne (that's the name of the shoe) is so on point for that. I love the rough and tough edge that these sandals give but paired with a below the knee skirt and cardi they are tres' chic for the office. Or at least my office. They are 4 inches high and pretty comfy. They also come in nude/beige.


Ambrosia is a little more conservative but still sexy, and I love navy and beige. Love it. Navy is probably my second most fave color. And these are sooooo office appropriate and sooooo dinner date appropriate that they are sure to get a lot of use. They are also about 4 inches in height and are comfy for heels. These also come in grey.


And last, but so totally not least, is Statement. This bag is glorious. I know I say this every time, but this is my fave JustFab bag ever. I love the Nude color (it also comes in grey) and it's just so classic and versatile. Also, it's frickin huge! You could carry a small child in here. Not that you should, but it's that big. So great for every day, and the office and shopping/running errands. I know I will get a lot of use out of this!

3 comments:

  1. That bag is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it! It's so big but not bulky.

      Delete
  2. Lady, give me the scoop on the ambassador thing!

    ReplyDelete