Monday, March 31, 2014

March ipsy bag


Right off the bat, please disregard the blush. This was actually in February's bag, but I was confused and thought it came in March. My bad. But on a side note, its an awesome blush, highly pigmented and super matte.

Okie dokie! So March's ipsy bag was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. We received four products, two are full size and the bag features art from a local Cali artist which is pretty sweet.

For those who need the recap, ipsy is a monthly subscription service at $10 for the month, you get 4-5 customized products (based on a survey you fill out when you sign up) and they are usually travel to full-size. You also get an adorable makeup bag that holds all your goodies. I have tried several of the other boxes and bags out there in the beauty subscription world, and this continues to be the best.

I have only used a couple of the items above, but the best one for me is the NYX eyeshadow trio in Love in Rio, Cabana Boy. I love the browns and gold shade, perfect for my eyes and they blend beautifully. I use this in conjunction with a couple of other palettes, but it's gorg!

The Pixi primer is awesome, I only used it once, so I can't report too much on that. I love Pixi products (and you can get them at Target).

The Bare Minerals lipstick actually went to my mom. The color is very pretty but it's a warmer rose shade and I am a cool gal, but mom loves it and is super happy to have it in her bag.

The eyeliner is navy and I like it, and will probably wear it more in summer. It's beautiful with the gold shadow! Perfect for summer.

Are you an ipsy subscriber?

No comments:

Post a Comment