Monday, February 3, 2014

January Top 5 Beauty Faves

January 2014 Top 5 Beauty Favorites


I love nail polish! And Zoya polishes are one of my favorite brands. These four are from their new Naturel Collection. I am usually a dark polish girl, but these are just so fresh and I love the shine they give my nails. All of these are office-appropriate and would look great on a variety of skin tones. My two faves are Rue and Brigette.



This is an oldie but goodie. I had a coupon for Loreal makeup and was in need of mascara. I love the length this gives my lashes! It doesn't do much for volume but I like the finished look. I have it in blackest black. It comes in waterproof and other shades too.



Wet N Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink is so gorgeous. It's a pinky-peach tone blush that is super pigmented. It is a dead-ringer or dupe for NARS Orgasm. AND......it's $2. Yep. $2 at Walgreens. I love this color. It's great with a variety of looks and a great everyday go to shade.



The Tangle Teezer. I love this brush. I have only used it on wet hair but you can use it on dry hair too. It is amazing how well this runs through my hair and gets all the tanlges out without hurting my head. I have a separate post on this if you want more.



This is a new product for me. I have only had it the last two weeks of the month but it is such an awesome product, I had to include it. I recently colored my hair and it has been sooooo dry. Partially because of the dying but I think partially because it's winter. But I swear in one use this made my hair so soft and shiny that you would never know how dry it was minutes before use. It smells good too! I use this once a week as a treatment (usually on the weekend because I don't have time during the week.)


What are your faves this month? Have you tried any of the products I listed?

No comments:

Post a Comment