Friday, February 7, 2014

Most Used Brushes



After doing my go-to makeup look, I thought it made sense to do my go-to/most used brushes as a follow-up to that post.


Go-to face brushes are the Real Techniques Blush Brush, the Sigma F80 Flat top kabuki brush (I use this for my foundation) and the Sign P82 brush for concealer. The pointy tip on the blush brush really picks up a lot of product (so beware) and blends it into your cheeks. The foundation and concealer brushes are amazing for blending in face products and giving it a flawless and natural finish.




Go-to eye brushes: Up & Up eyelash comb/eyelash, Up & Up (I think?) spoolie brush, E.L.F. eye shadow brush, mark. eye shadow brush, Sigma E25 blending brush and the E.L.F. fan brush. I use the E.L.F. shadow brush is great for packing shadow all over my lids and the mark. brush is great for the outer V area. The blending brush is pretty self-explanatory and the E.L.F. fan brush is a great way to get rid of any fall-out after I'm done applying my shadows.

You can purchase all brushes at the following links:


No comments:

Post a Comment