Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Bonus: The Tangle Teezer...It's Life Changing


If you have shoulder length hair or longer you need to own this. It is seriously life changing. I have always had long hair until about two years ago when I cut it into a pixie cut. And now that it's starting to grow out again, the tangles are back. I used to use Suave tangle free something or other spray for kids. It smelled like apples and worked, but THEN I was browsing at Target and I came across this miracle.

I have heard several people on YouTube and in the beauty blogger world talk about this before, but honestly I never really paid too much attention.

This is $10 and from what I can tell from the packaging it came out or is from/originated from the UK and we now have it here in the US. It was $10 and there are a couple of other brands that have a version of this, but I wanted the original.



Anyhoo, I picked this up and brought it home and once I got it out of the package I didn't have high hopes. The plastic teeth didn't seem like they would hold up to my thick hair. I have very thick hair and I have a lot of it.

BUT then I used it on my wet hair (you can use this on wet or dry, I haven't tried it on my dry hair)  I was blown away. This brush was able to brush through my tangles and snarls without hurting me and without pulling out all of my hair. Seriously if you have tangly hair you know how much it hurts to comb it out after washing it. I would recommend this brush to anyone, male or female, young or old, if you have longer hair, you need to buy this. I am sure you can find it online, but Target sells them and I think they only come in pink.

Have you tried this or have you tried another version of this? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I will probably buy this because of your review. My hair is ridiculously tangled, so much so that most days I just give up brushing it! I hope that this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works for you! Let me know once you try it :)

      Delete