Wednesday, January 8, 2014

25 Totally Random Facts About Me

I thought this would be a fun way for me to share more about who I am with you all. These are the first 25 random things I thought of, I didn't edit the list in any way (other than using spell check.) If you don't think I am totally crazy by the end of this, please share some random facts about you in the comments below.



  1. I have chickens. Like actual farm animal, live, chickens.
  2. I love potatoes. Baked potatoes, Mashed potatoes, fries, etc. I could eat a baked  potato everyday.
  3. If I could dye my hair any color it would be hot pink. 
  4. I think Italian food sucks. Except for pizza (if you count that.)
  5. The longest I've ever lived at one address is 5.5 years.
  6. I hate snow. And I hate cold weather. And I live in Minnesota, where it is -22 out as I type this. And no, that is not with the wind chill. That is the air temp.
  7. I have never seen the movie Titanic with Leonardo DiCaprio. And I could care less if I ever do. It's not like I don't know what happens.
  8. Being up early reminds me of my maternal grandparents. We used to get up early and go to the farmer's market together in the summer.
  9. I would love to live in San Antonio or Colorado Springs again.
  10. I talk to myself in the car. And in the house. Sometimes in foreign accents. 
  11. I sing to my dogs. I even make up lyrics. Party Like A Rockstar became Potty Like A Rockstar when we were potty-training Sasha.
  12. I love to be barefoot. 
  13. I would love to go to Ireland and Russia.
  14. I have never been out of the country.
  15. I went to the same Jr/Sr High as Shaq.
  16. I was in JROTC. But quit after one semester. Didn't like the shoes and the fact that we weren't allowed to wear nail polish.
  17. I spent a whole summer studying Wicca and Paganism. I wasn't in school and it wasn't for work. I just chose to spend the summer researching and reading about it. 
  18. I've never played sports (aside from the crap we had to play in P.E.) but I was a cheerleader.
  19. My favorite sport is basketball. I love to watch the fights in hockey, and I love football. But basketball is my fave to watch.
  20. When I am driving, I prefer to listen to MPR. The music stations annoy me.
  21. I went to modeling school. 
  22. If I had a second career I would be a make-up artist.
  23. I love to read about U.S. history. Especially the witch trials.
  24. I am spiritual/religious but I have an issue with going to church.
  25. I believe in ghosts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment