Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Vox Box Review




As you may already know I am an Influenster and as part of being involved with that program we get the opportunity to review products from time to time in a Vox Box. I was lucky enough to be sent a second box and even more lucky that it contained nail polish!!!! In addition to being obsessed with makeup, nail polish is even more of an obsession for me. The really cool part is that I don't actually own any of the three colors they sent us!


So as I said, these products were sent to me to review and test out, but as always the opinions featured in my blog are always my own. You may remember that several of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure colors were featured in a fall nail polish blog post from awhile back. And I have owned the shade Pat on the Black before but ran out and so when it came in this box I was pretty pumped. Love that color. Here are the colors I was sent.



Red My Lips 



Pat on the Black



Jaded

As I've said, I've used these polishes or this brand before and I love the formula on this line. It's long wearing and mostly opaque. I know you aren't supposed to/don't have to use a top coat on these but I always do and it's hard not to. I love all the colors. Pat on the Black is an all time fave for me, but I really loved the Red My Lips shade. My least fave was Jaded because unlike the other colors this wasn't as opaque and the shade looked a little weird on my pale skin. I will use it and try it again. I just wasn't as wowed with it as the others. One of the best things about these polishes is the brush. I totally forgot to snap a pic of the brush for this post, but it's huge! It covers 90% of my nail bed in one swipe and it's awesome. I have six shades but would love to get a few more in lighter shades to try that end of the spectrum out.

Do you have any of these colors? Or have you tried this line by Sally Hansen? Tell me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment