Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Skin Care Series: Serums

The fourth post in my skin care series.


A month or so ago I posted about another serum I had been using and loving. But I ran out of that one and had gotten a sample of a new serum (new to me, not new to the world) and this is my new holy grail product. It is more pricey that the other one, but it's absolutely worth it.

The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster serum is awesome. I mean awesome. More awesome than the L'oreal one, and possibly the most awesomest serum on the face of the planet. Seriously.

I have been using this for less than a month and my face looks amazing. I'm not trying to be weird, it just does. The redness is gone, my face looks brighter and fresher, pores seem to be minimized. I have no use for full coverage foundation because I can go totally with out any foundation now. There's not much to even out or cover up.

This serum is really light weight and absorbs quick. You use the tiniest amount and it smells a little like oranges. Again it's not over powering and once it absorbs into your skin the smell is gone.

I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment