Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Ipsy Bag



What could be better than sampling the latest and greatest beauty products and getting exclusive deals on them every month? And having them delivered to your door? Not much right? And the best part is, this is a real thing. If you are an Ipsy (formerly My Glam) subscriber this is exactly what you will get each and every month. AND it's $10. Yep just $10. Pretty awesome huh? I've been a subscriber for over a year now, I took a break for a couple months and then reactivated my subscription. It's such a fun way to try products and a lot of the time you are getting full sizes, not just deluxe or travel sized products. Brands featured in past bags include Urban Decay, Benefit, NYX, Zoya, Butter London and Pacifica just to name a few. And they all come in a cute little make up bag.

Here are the items I got in my January bag! I haven't had time to try most of these yet so I just have pictures for you. But this is a really good deal and I have tried several of the subscription services out there and this is by far my fave and (in my opinion) the best deal. Check it out and sign up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment