Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Scents - Bath and Body Works


As mentioned in my previous post, fall is my favorite time of year. I especially love the smells of fall. Pumpkin, spice, cinnamon, etc. I love it! And one of my fave places in the world is Bath and Body Works. I have been a fan of theirs since the first one opened up in the Lawton Mall in Oklahoma and changed my world forever (not a lot happened in Lawton, so this was literally life-changing at the time).

So today, I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things I like to get this time of year.

Before we get started, I want to point out a couple of things:
  • Try and wait until the candles are two for $22 this happens several times a season.
  • Wall flowers are ALWAYS 6 for $24 or cheaper, but don't get duped by the two packs, if you do the math they are not always cheaper than buying them individually. 
  • Bath and Body Works gives out coupons like nobody's business. Use them.
  • Retail-Me-Knot ALWAYS has discount codes for shopping online at B&BW's website. You can download the app for free. I use this when I shop anywhere because they almost always have some sort of discount code going.


(excuse the non-fall candle hiding in the background - it's Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut if you're wondering)

I freaking love candles. I always have, and then I had a slight obsession with the movie The Craft and they were always burning candles for some sort of magical purposes and my love for candles has just intensified. I used to have like 20 of them in my room in high school, kinda weird I guess. And yeah,  I happen to think that Bath and Body Works has some of the best ones. My favorite scents in fall are Leaves (classic cinnamon-y scent), Marshmallow Fireside and then the Pumpkin ones. Here I have Sweet Cinnamon Pumkin and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. One year they had a Pumpkin Latte scent and I LOVED IT, but I haven't seen it the last couple of years. 

I also picked up wallflower refills in Leaves. I have these all over my house and they typically last at least a month if not slightly longer (it usually depends on the size of the room they are in). 

And finally, I needed more hand sanitizer so I purchased their Autumn Scents pack for $5 (making these $1 each). My favorite so far is Fall Lakeside Breeze. It smells divine (as far as hand sanitizers go).

So that's it for today's post. What are your fave fall items to pick up from Bath and Body Works? What was your first scent you ever bought from them? Mine was Sun-Ripened Raspberry and then I was hooked on Juniper Breeze for awhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment