Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Healthy Journey Series Part Seven - Isa-scuse me?

Hi everyone! This is my seventh post in my Healthy Journey Series.

Thank you all so much for coming along on this ride with me, I really appreciate the kind comments and support <3 I will get back to blogging about some beauty related things soon, but I wanted to get this story out first as I am truly passionate about this and really want to share with you.

So the title of this post is a shout out to the person that introduced me to this new opportunity. She told me I reminded her of Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect, I'll take that compliment!

Isagenix. Have you heard of it? I hadn't.

(My two favorite products from Isagenix and my adorable little shaker!)

So I hopped on the internet and did some research and after much debate I decided to go for it and order some products. What the heck? If I absolutely hated the products I could get my money back so no harm in trying right?

To clarify Isagenix offers a range of products to help you have a more healthy lifestyle. They have different packages based on your goals and needs and at a variety of different price points. The kicker for me was that the shakes they offer are full meal replacements. Not a protein shake or snack to be had pre/post workout but an actual meal replacement. And you know what? It's made with real food. Real vitamins and minerals that your body needs. No weird chemicals and artificial sweeteners.

I tried it for a week and lost a pound, but I was feeling a lot better. Hard to believe given how good I felt adding exercise and making healthy eating options into my life already. But I wasn't 100% committed, so I decided I was going to return my products and just move on to something else. I called and got a return number and had everything all boxed up and ready to go.

And then it sat there for two weeks. Two weeks. Remember, everything happens for a reason. I kept seeing my friend and others post about how great the company was. How great they felt using the products long term and how supportive the company was and how great the culture was and being so supportive of one another. Not saying they are perfect here by any means, but everything was just really positive.

So I called my friend and told her I still hadn't returned my stuff and wanted to talk to her about the company and the business opportunity. In the mean time I had watched "all the videos" and read a ton of articles, blogs, etc. (I really commit to my research guys). And when we met for coffee there wasn't anything she told me that I hadn't already read or heard about something else, but she was able to explain the comp plan to me in a way that made real-life sense so that was way helpful. And seeing her passion come through as she was talking about it is what really sold me.

I have sold Mary Kay, mark., and Avon in the past so I know about network marketing and I know how hard you have to work to be successful and how rewarding it can be. But none of those companies offered a comp plan and success tools like Isagenix does.

And so here I am, staring down the awesome opportunity that awaits with this awesome company. I can't wait to see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment